"You son of a bitch." I chuckled pulling David in for a hug. Joe, Demi, and Selena watched us with smiles on their faces. I must admit, it's kinda strange how I treat David more like a brother than Joe. After pulling away from the slightly long-lasting hug David spoke, "I had to come say good-bye. What if you die?" He joked. Everyone suddenly became silent. Both Demi and Selena feared that Joe and I would die, infact, Joe and I had been trying to avoid the subject of death and obviously David had to use it to cope with that fact that he wouldn't see us for year. "Anyway," David said awkwardly clearing his throat. "Write us everyday. And none of that email shit, I want letters and suvineers." I nodded, "Deal." I glanced at Selena for second before turning to David and pulling him aside. "Take care of Selena and Demi while we're gone. Make sure they're not out late and there's no asshole hitting on them." "Not a problem." David replied glancing at the two girls who were curiou! sly looking at us. I pulled David in for another quick man-hug. "Take care man." David said once I turned back to Selena. "Flight 138 to Atlanta, Georgia boarding now at gate 23." Said the intercom lady. "It's time." I said. Joe hugged David, I felt like this was all a bit too much. It'd only be a year, soon enough Joe and I would be home and everything would be back to normal. Selena hugged me one last time. "Be careful." She warned again. I playfully rolled my eyes, "Yeah, yeah." "I'm serious Nick ...
0 comments: