Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Hero- Rosemmett [E19]

My Hero- Rosemmett [E19]

NEXT EPISODE *THE NEXT MORNING* Em: *wakes up, looks down at Rose and smiles. Kisses her head and hugs her tighter* Rose: *opens her eyes and looks up at him* "morning" Em: "morning" *leans down and kisses her* Rose: "last night was amazing" Em: "really?" Rose: "yeah" *frowns* "you didn't think so?" Em: "I couldn't move half my body" *chuckles* Rose: "well as far as firsts go, I couldn't imagine it getting better" Em: "it was special" *kisses her head* Alice: *standing by the doorway, leaning against the wall* "moorrning" Rose+Em: *jumps and look at her* Em: "bloody hell Alice!" Alice: "so I hear you had fun last night?" Rose: *blushes* Alice: "anyway... Rose you better get ready, we have school in an hour" *walks into the kitchen and gets a bowl of cereal* Rose: "OH CRAP!" *gets out of bed and runs upstairs* Em: "oh it's alright guys, I didn't wanna get out of bed or anything" Alice: *puts the bowl down and goes over to Emmett with his wheelchair* "ready?" Em: "yep" *turns ! his body to face the side of the bed, slides on the chair* "that's gonna be a challenge everyday" Alice: *giggles* "it won't be forever. Do you need to go anywhere else?" Em: "yeah can you get Dad? I kind of, you know, need the toilet" Alice: "say no more" *walks to the bottom of the stairs* "DAD EMMETT NEEDS YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THE BATHROOM" Em: "subtle Alice" Alice: "I know" *winks and carries on eating her cereal* *40MINUTES LATER* Rose: *runs down the stairs* "alright I'm ready. You driving Alice ...





0 comments: