---PLEASE WATCH IN 720p HD!!!!---- Lol.... Can you call this an MEP Dump? It's only for 2 MEP's, but I just couldn't wait to post thisxP MAN I LOVE THE THUMBNAIL FOR THIS! xDDD Okay, enough of me fangirlingxP Anyways on to the storylines...xDD MEP: The Drumming Song Parts: 4 & 8 Host: TheFunHouseStudios Part 4: Daryl Dixon x Veronica Hayworth (Evelyn Carnahan) Ft. Rick Grimes For this part, well both parts actually I went with the entire song. "There's a drumming sound that starts when you're around" Daryl doesn't want to face it, he is in love with Veronica. He doesn't like the feeling, but in the end, it always gets the best of him. In the new hopeless world they live in, he will do what it take to keep her safe. Rick can't stand the feeling that Veronica awakens in him. He feels wrong, because he is betraying Lori, his family. It hurts him to see her with Daryl... I wanted to focus more on Daryl and Rick, since in "The Lonely" MEP, I focused on more on Veronica's point of! view. To be continued... maybe? XD As you know, I'm a writing fellow, and I love to write stories, both for fandoms and original stories=) Part 8: The Joker x Lydia Deets "It fills up my head, it gets louder and louder" Wherever Lydia goes, the Joker always seems to be there. He tries his best to persuade her, to convince her that her rightful place is by his side, that she has a soul that was born to cause Chaos. Lydia tries to tell herself that she is not like him, yet, whenever she hears of his ...
0 comments: